Client : Danica Pension
Industry : Pension
Danske Bank is a Nordic bank with strong local roots and bridges to the rest of the world. For more than 145 years, we have helped people and businesses in the Nordics realise their ambitions. Today, we serve personal, business and institutional customers and in addition to banking services, we offer life insurance and pension, mortgage credit, wealth management, real estate and leasing services. In Denmark, Danske Bank’s roots go back to 1871, when Den Danske Landmandsbank was founded. Through the years, the bank has grown through mergers with many local and regional banks. One of the most important mergers took place in 1990, when Den Danske Landmandsbank merged with two other major Danish banks, making Danske Bank the largest bank in Denmark. Danica Pension is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Danske Bank Group. We have regional offices in large towns around Denmark and subsidiaries in Norway and Sweden, where we are seeing strong growth. With more than 600,000 customers, we are one of the largest pension companies in Denmark. We specialise in pensions, life insurance and health insurance and we have total pension funds of DKK 380 billion and annual contributions of DKK 33.8 billion. Danica Pension employs some 700 people.
• You will be responsible for overseeing the development and testing of the front end, be passionate about latest technology and frameworks and take the initiative to make the existing solution better.
• You will also be inquisitive about business requirements, analyse and question the existing system to develop the smartest solutions which means you will have great analytical abilities, excellent communication skills and be a good team player
• You will work in collaboration with our international cross functional agile team, with colleagues located in Europe, Kuala Lumpur and India, so having culture awareness will be crucial and so will the ability to work in a virtual/remote working environment; you will also be willing to adapt to changes in a fast-paced environment with multiple and new technologies.
• We are seeking developers who are not afraid to put themselves into complex environments where they need to work with multiple technologies. Along with strong coding skills, you should also have a desire to engage the business, and continuously develop yourself and your skills through your curiosity.
• Experience with React JS is required.
• Experience in dataflow technologies such as Redux.
• Must have working knowledge of code bundling, task running and package management.
• Must have working knowledge of responsive design or adaptive UI.
• Good understanding of REST web services.
• Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
• Experience in front-end architecture.
Nice to have:
• Angular or Vue experience
• Able to set best practices, self-driven and provide solutions
• Exposure to Agile / SCRUM methodology
• Basic understanding of NodeJS, .NET or JAVA
• Understanding of Swagger
• Experience in TypeScript
• Experience in Cordova / PWA (Progressive Web Application)
• A self-starter with minimal supervision is required.
• Take on technical leadership role.
• Quality awareness, self-motivation, and problem-solving skills (the ability to think out of the box).
• You may be required to travel depending on project requirement (TBA)